JeRRy

Strong Name Remove 2.3

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/15374/Removing-Strong-Signing-from-assemblies-at-file-le

StrongNameRemove21.png

History

* Version 2.2 is a cleaned up and updated version. Project was upgraded to Visual Studio 2010, and I removed every reference to Memory-Mapped Files (to prevent crash on x64 systems), Vista Security, and changed a little icon (to reduce file size).

* Version 2.1 is a bug fix for BLOB index sizing. Index was used as a fixed value, but this is not true. Bugs would happen on large files. Also changed application graphics to be more Vista-style, and added some code to be UAC aware.

* Version 2.0 is the first public version. I experimented for a long time a 1.3 version, which was based on .NET Framework 1.1, but wasn't able to patch references table.

Download version 2.2

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/security/StrongNameRemove20/StrongNameRemove_src.zip

StrongNameRemover v2.2.rar

strongnameremove_v2.3.0.zip

• Upvote 3

Can someone post 2.3 version. It was removed from codeproject site and I don't have an access to exetools. Also can't find it on the net.

Jerry: The source link on CodeProject was removed by the author (Andrea Bertolotto), can you provide the whole original article included the tool's source code, please? Thanks in advanced.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

@skypeaful: I only have the source code (attached). You could try Pediy, it looks like they have also the binaries. But I don't have an account there and I don't read Chinese to make one..

strongnameremove_src.zip

• Like 2

The article was also deleted for this:

image.png.cb9e8eb170d25982df2605b59780d129.png

Edited by SiSC0
  • Like 1

Strong Name Remove v2.3 exe attached to first post!

• Like 1