bprg

Visual Studio 2015 Final

I hope it is not just 4 GB of bloatware !

• Upvote 1

kurapica there is a community edition, OMG! shame on micro$0ft!

how dare it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

someone losing the fight

Fuck the Community !

I don't use free crippled software.

the m$.ppl they are totally funny.... you know, they like to send dvd-boxes world wide with 20DVD boxset

VS2015 DVD1 ?

VS2015 DVD2 ?

VS2015 DVD3 ?

VS2015 DVD4 Ultimate

from the other side the developers feel happy because they have so many DVDs, but they didnt know the diff LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

I'm still using 2008 due to quick responsiveness in the GUI.

you are right, the community version has many features except the most important one ! I mean "speed" if we could name it as a feature :D

the theme colors are not good in my opinion and the lagging kills me.

• Upvote 1

@whoknows: lol. Our company stopped using physical DVDs looong time ago. I can't even remember when was last time I used one at work.

@Kurapica: you're right, VS2012+ is annoyingly slow. But VS2010 doesn't lag that much - and it has some nice features that VS2008 lacks (C# 4.0 with all the goodies). And theme colors can be easily changed. :)

VisualStudio 2015 Professional
HMGNV-WCYXV-X7G9W-YCX63-B98R2

VisualStudio 2015 Enterprise
HM6NR-QXX7C-DFW2Y-8B82K-WTYJV
2XNFG-KFHR8-QV3CP-3W6HT-683CH

Edited by bprg
  • Upvote 3

Any one tried Visual Studio 2015 in Windows 7 ?

• Upvote 1

Any one tried Visual Studio 2015 in Windows 7 ?

I did and unfortunately I was disappointed.

It still conflicts with Zone Alarm when you end a debug session for a 64bit CPU target.

I will stick to version 2008 for now.

• Upvote 2

win8.1x64 + VS15_Community, (needs to download ~1gb windows updates to play),  I got @:

emb6bXK.png

then 

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9bb2a646-d869-4de0-8c25-897ace6e32c5/isnt-vs-2015-community-edition-free

wtf!? hahhhh, m$ funny boy as always.. smile bill smile.. :)

@whoknows: lol. Now you have 30 days to prove you're worth anything to community. If not, you'll be banished! :D

It still conflicts with Zone Alarm when you end a debug session for a 64bit CPU target.

Well, that's a bug in ZoneAlarm, not in VS. ;)

My experience - I installed VS2015 Pro on 64bit Win7 at work. And I can't launch it - installer did create shortcuts in start Menu for Visual Studio Tools, but not for the IDE. Apparently those guys think that Windows 7 is a dead platform and nobody uses them anymore.. :D

My experience - I installed VS2015 Pro on 64bit Win7 at work. And I can't launch it - installer did create shortcuts in start Menu for Visual Studio Tools, but not for the IDE. Apparently those guys think that Windows 7 is a dead platform and nobody uses them anymore.. :D

this sucks, i dont want to move to win10 but use vs15 :s

Nah, it actually works, you just need to make shortcuts yourself. Or reinstall it. Or something. ;)

• Upvote 1

@whoknows: I have installed vs 2013 community abt 4 months ago and I get the 30 day limit dialogue after 30 days.

Signining in through this dialogue is a crap as it always welcomes with something like 'service unavailable' error.

@kao

I installed it under Win7 x64 too ... and no direct link was available at the end of the setup. Given I had also VS 2010 and 2013 installed, I thought that something went wrong during the installation (even if no error messages were shown) ... till I went to installation folder and launched devenv.exe manually ;)

I didn't use it so much till now ... but, yes, as Kurapica wrote ... lags rule (at least on my machine) :D

Regards,

Tony

Edited by tonyweb

hmm does it need a crack ? i heard it doesnt work with static keys ?

hmm does it need a crack ? i heard it doesnt work with static keys ?

Professional & Enterprise edition needed key for activation, The keys works.

Edited by bprg
  • Upvote 1