I'm not here to talk about net cracking this time, but i'm here because i have a problem with aircrack-ng and my wireless card.
...someone colud help me maybe.
My algorithm for using aircrack-ng is:
1. sudo su // <-get root privileges
2. airmon-ng check kill //<- kill all process that could interfere
3. airmon-ng start wlp7s0 //<-wirless interface in monitor mode
4. airodump-ng wlp7s0mon0 //<-looking for APs and clients
5. airodump-ng --channel 6 -w try wlp7s0mon0//<-catch handshake on channel 6 (for example) and put in try.cap file
...in another shell...
6. sudo aireplay-ng -0 0 -a 00:00:00:00:00 -c 00:00:00:00:01 wlp7s0mon0 //deauth...
At the last point (when i launch aireplay-ng) airodump-ng freezes and stop working.
I have an intel 3160 wireless card with iwlwifi driver installed and i'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
Does someone have the same problem and had solved it?